1 Day Best Of Nairobi Day Tour
Embark on a day tour offering you the opportunity to discover Nairobi’s beauty and history within a short time. This tour includes a visit to the famous Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, the Bomas of Kenya and Nairobi city, the Giraffe center, and the Karen Blixen museum. Highlights Close encounter with wildlife Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city Enjoy fantastic aerial views.
What You Can Expect Best Of Nairobi Day Tour
Enjoy an unique experience in Nairobi
7am- 10am: Nairobi Park Tour – Enjoy wildlife game viewing at Nairobi National park with close luck of lions and rhino among other animals.
11am-12pm: Visit the David Sheldrick Elephant orphanage, where young orphaned elephants are brought after being rescued and fed till they are mature to be released to the wild.
12pm-1pm: Visit the Giraffe Centre where you feed the friendly Rothchilds Giraffe. They accept a kiss as they pick their food from your palms! Stop over at some shopping areas enroute.
1pm-2pm: Take a quick break for lunch at the Utamaduni – Verandah restaurant (paid direct as per your choice of menu. Enjoy some free time for shopping around.
2pm-3pm: Visit the Karen Blixen museum, the house in the movie out of Africa.Visit the kazuri beads enroute.
3pm-4pm: Visit Bomas Of Kenya – Nairobi Tribal Toura Place named a tourist village in Langata, Nairobi. Bomas (homesteads) displays traditional villages belonging to the several Kenyan tribes.enjoy local tradition dances and acrobats and clients join as well in celebration local culture !
4:30pm: drop at airport for onward flight / your hotel for a deserved. rest.
Tour Cost Includes:
• Transport on custom made 8 seater Tour Van for game viewing and photography
• Full board accommodation whilst on safari (Where Applicable)
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
• All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
• Complimentary return airport transfers
• Bottled water whilst on safari
• Start and end in Nairobi.
• Personalized service
Tour Cost excludes:
• International flights
• Items of a personal nature
• Any other extras not detailed in
• Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari