1 Night / 2Days Amboseli National Park Safari from Nairobi
Enjoy 2-day, 1-night stay in the Amboseli National Park. This short wildlife tour is perfect for travelers with limited time who want to spend the night in the Amboseli National Park. The park is famous for up-close and personal encounters with huge elephant herds, and it’s nestled along side of the impressive Mount Kilimanjaro.
What You Can Expect
2-Day Amboseli National Park Safari from Nairobi elephants in amboseli The plains of Amboseli, Mount Kilimanjaro are the highest Mountain in Africa. Lake Amboseli is a seasonal lake that exist when there is heavy rainfall and disappears in times of drought. During this 2-days Amboseli safari you are likely to see elephants, lions, cheetahs, gazelles, wildebeests, buffalos zebras, warthogs, different birds, and of course the snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro.
Close encounter with wildlife Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city Excellent value for money.
Nairobi Amboseli Pickup from your Nairobi hotel and drive to Amboseli national park and begin safari game drive heading to your safari lodge – Kibo Safari Camp/Sentrim Amboseli Lodge for check-in and lunch followed by a short rest. Afternoon game drive at the park. Dinner and overnight at a camp.
Amboseli Safari. Early morning game drive. After breakfast at 10am check out of the park and drive to Nairobi with safari game viewing along the way. Arrive in Nairobi be dropped off to your hotel in Nairobi or nearest airport for your outbound flight.
Additional info Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Tour Cost Includes:
• Transport on custom made 8 seater Tour Van for game viewing and photography
• Full board accommodation whilst on safari
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
• All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
• Complimentary return airport transfers
• Bottled water whilst on safari
• Start and end in Nairobi.
• Personalized service
Tour Cost excludes:
• International flights
• Items of a personal nature
• Any other extras not detailed in
• Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari