3 Days Seventh Natural Wonder Of The World Masai Mara Safari
Kenya’s most popular Park bordering Serengeti, Tanzania. Enjoy the host of annual wildebeest & zebra migration during July – October. Greatest concentration of wildlife found here, amazing scenery and tribes.
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara
Approximately 0900-0930hrs, we will pick you up from your Nairobi hotel. Thereafter depart for the Masai Mara Game Reserve, stopping at the famous viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley (after an hour’s drive) and at Narok , famous Masai town for lunch. Arrive in time for a late afternoon game drive in this park, which is essentially the northern extension of Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park. You will be driven to the camp located inside the Park for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Masai Mara
Early breakfast app 0800-0830 FREEhrs followed by a full day of game drives within the reserve accompanied by our driver cum guide. The Masai Mara is famous for it’s Big 5″ wildlife species black maned lions, elephants and buffalo, leopard and black rhino amongst other herbivores, carnivores as well as scavengers like hyena and vulture. We will cater for a picnic lunch at the hippo pool where crocodiles and hippos are spotted basking on the rocks. Return to the camp for dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast and your last game drive, depart the Mara region for Nairobi with lunch en-route, arriving in the late afternoon / early evening.
Tour Cost Includes:
• Transport on custom made 8 seater Tour Van for game viewing and photography
• Full board accommodation whilst on safari
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
• All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
• Complimentary return airport transfers
• Bottled water whilst on safari
• Start and end in Nairobi.
• Personalized service
Tour Cost excludes:
• International flights
• Items of a personal nature
• Any other extras not detailed in
• Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari