4 Days Zanzibar Beach Holiday Tour
Zanzibar is a semi-autonomous part of Tanzania, in East Africa and is located in the Indian Ocean, about 25 miles from the Tanzanian coast, and 6° south of the equator. Zanzibar Island is 60 miles long and 20 miles wide, occupying a total area of approximately 650 square miles.
We offer you a great opportunity to Soak up the sun, enjoy the warm waters of the Indian Ocean and relax on the brilliant white beaches of Zanzibar Island picturesque paradise.
Day 1: Nairobi – Zanzibar, Stone Town
Take a Kenya Airways / Precision Air flight from Nairobi to Zanzibar Airport on the Spice Island of Zanzibar. Met and assisted. Transfer to your overnight cultural Stone Town Hotel, Zanzibar Serena Inn on half board, D.
Day 2 & 3: Zanzibar, Beach holiday
After breakfast, take a guided Stone Town tour to include Spice Plantation trip. Take a road transfer to your beach resort booked on half board accommodation for two nights with leisure and private beach relaxation, Ocean Paradise Beach Resort or Breezes Beach Club & Spa, B,D.
Day 4: Zanzibar – Nairobi
Transfer to the airport for your flight to Nairobi (either morning or afternoon dependent on your departure flight schedule). There is a departure tax of $25 per person payable direct in cash. Connect with your flight home, B.
Tour Cost Includes:
• Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
• All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
• All Camping Fees
• Finest accommodation offered in tent.
• Three meals a day while on Safari.
• Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
• Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
• Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
• Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
• Pre–tour itinerary document.
• Extensive Game drives.
Tour Cost excludes:
• Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
• Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
• Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
• The cost of obtaining visa
• Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.