5 Days Masai Mara,Lake Nakuru & Naivasha Safari
Masai Mara Game Reserve on the other hand is Kenya’s most spectacular of all Kenyan parks and reserves, and here you have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five – lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant. The Reserve covers an area of 700 square miles and forms part of the Serengeti ecosystem and hence hosts the world famous spectacle of the annual migration of up to two million wildebeest, thousands of zebra and an escort of carnivores from the Serengeti plains, following the rains and succulent new grass.
Lake Naivasha hosts excellent wildlife, exciting boating safaris which can be organised, hence prove to be a very different way to experience Kenya.
Lake Naivasha’s close proximity to Nairobi makes it an ideal location for a quick safari fix and the addition of some beautiful colonial heritage.
Day 1 Nairobi – Masai Mara
7.00a.m Depart from your Nairobi hotel for the Masai Mara Game reserve stopping at the view-point of the great Rift Valley. Arrive in time for lunch and afternoon game drive. Dinner and over night at the lodge.
Day 2 Masai mara
Masai Mara lake Naivasha 6.00a.m Wake up to cup of tea or coffee followed by an early morning pre- breakfast game drive. Return to the campsite or lodge for breakfast, followed by a further game drive. All the big five may be seen namely elephant, buffalo and lion; the sighting of rhino and leopard which make the total five cannot be guaranteed as they are few in number, very shy and elusive. Lunch at the lodge then a leisure break during which you can visit a local masai village at an extra cost. Wind up the day with a late afternoon / early evening game drive, returning to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 Masai Mara – Nakuru
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. After breakfast, depart the Mara region for Nakuru , picnic lunch enroute. Mt Longonot and lake Naivasha can be seen from afar on the main highway. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 4 Lake Nakuru – Lake naivasha
Kenya masai mara lake Naivasha flamingosAfter breakfast, proceed on a game drive in the nearby Lake Nakuru national park which has a fantastic array of bird-life including flamingos, white pelicans and marabu stork, all water birds that breed in the lake’s alkaline waters. you may spot white rhino and the rare Rothschild’s giraffe that has five horns instead of the usual three and clear instead of spotted shanks. A visit to the baboon cliff offers a scenic panorama of the lake below, surrounded by a vast tract of euphorbia and acacia forest. Makalia falls within the park are an additional attraction. After lunch, drive to lake Naivasha for dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 5 Lake Naivasha – Nairobi
After breakfast proceed on an excursion by boat to the crescent island private game Sanctuary where you can walk among small herds of plain game. lunch in Naivasha then depart for Nairobi, arriving in the evening. Drop at your hotel.
Tour Cost Includes:
• Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
• All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
• All Camping Fees
• Finest accommodation offered in tent.
• Three meals a day while on Safari.
• Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
• Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
• Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
• Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
• Pre–tour itinerary document.
• Extensive Game drives.
Tour Cost excludes:
• Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
• Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
• Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
• The cost of obtaining visa
• Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.